Your shopping cart is empty!
Notice: Undefined variable: error in /home/imkomakina/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_pav_queenbeauty_template_common_header.tpl on line 222
- Ready. Set. Adventure! Tackle the long course ahead in the inov-8® Roclite™ 295 trail-running shoe.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Light, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 6 mm.
- This style is offered in only one width, which correlates with the last type. Standard Fit features a wider toe box to allow feet to splay. Ideal for the forefoot striker and athletes that lift heavy weights.
- Ideal for trail running, obstacle racing, and hiking over loose rock and mixed terrain.
- Durable synthetic and mesh upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop.
- Removable 6 mm footbed for light underfoot comfort.
- EVA midsole.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ midsole provides low underfoot protection, supplying the most through the mid-foot and forefoot strike.
- Meta-shank™: Generation II five-finger meta-shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for greater flexibility and impact protection.
- Sticky rubber outsole compound has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology. This rubber optimizes grip in wet conditions.
- Advanced Meta-Flex™ technology is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads for a natural forefoot flex.
- The Fascia Band increases the structural stability of the arch area and the propulsive efficiency of the shoe.
- Weight: 9 oz
inov-8 Roclite 295 Hiking Shoes #8734863